If you are seeking for adventure rafting trip then the Marshyangdi River Rafting is your right choice. You’ll find it on this trip with one day of easy trekking and five days of intense rafting. Only recently opened for commercial rafting (many rapids have not been named yet), the Marshyangdi is one of the next generations of rivers in Nepal, steeper and with a much more continuous stretch of rapids.
During the Marshyangdi River Rafting scenery is magnificent with every bend of the river opening up fresh vistas of some of the world's highest mountains, but these are behind-as someone said "great views but you need rear view mirrors"
Seasoned rafters from around the globe consider the Marsyangdi one of the best on is Marshyangdi River Rafting in the world. Encounters with rapids of Class IV to Class V make this run an exciting and thrills on this river, there are superb views of the Manaslu and Annapurna massifs throughout the trip.
Rapids: Instant Karma, Twinkle, Mama’s Big Butt and Adrenaline.
Marshyangdi River Rafting is one of those trips which involve a day’s trek. Rafters are taken on a wonderful adventure, meeting local people in their villages followed by a rafting trip that offers continuous with bouncing whitewater rapids. The journey starts with an 8- hour drive to Khudi where the short trek begins. The camp is set up at Bhulbhule wich at sunset look spectacular. Another short hike the next morning leads to the put-in point at Ngadi. The river trip begins after lunch and immediately rapids appear. Each day brings fresh challenges as the river gets bigger and bouncier, crashing through canons surrounded by lush green jungle. This four-day spectacular run ends with a scenic float which is a good respite from the bumpy ride downstream.
Highlights of Marshyangdi River Rafting
- The most exciting whitewater experience
- Steep, challenging and continuous rapids
- Mountain views
- Easy connection to beautiful Bandipur
- Day 1:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel:
- Day 2:Drive 8 hours to Besisahar from Kathmandu and then to Khudi to set up Camp:
- Day 3:Trek start from Khudi to Ngadi then back to Ngadi by raft for your night camp:
- Day 4:Start adventure-rafting trip from Khudi and raft up to the sandy beach below Besisahar:
- Day 5:As done before and camp in Bhotewodar:
- Day 6:Last day of Rafting:
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Professional safety kayakers
- Gear raft support
- International name brand ISO/CE certified rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets, and wetsuits
- Dry bags and Pelican boxes to keep your personal items dry and safe on the river
- Variety of fresh, hygienically prepared meals while on the river, including tea, coffee, hot chocolate and treated drinking water
- Camping logistics and equipment including shelters, tents, simple mattresses and sleeping bags
- Round trip transportation
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Easy
- Trip Style Whitewater Rafting
- Accommodation Hotels/Riverside resorts or Camps
- Group Size 02 - 12
- Transportation: By Bus
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Trip Begins: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal