“A mountain to explore…………………a nature to be seen……………………awaiting you……..”
Kanchenjunga trek is exceptionally well known and the exciting spot of Nepal not discovered somewhere else right beneath the approaching Mountain Kanchenjunga (8,586 meters). Kanchenjunga trek is pronounced as the endowment of the Earth brimming with snow capped meadows, rough outcrops, thick mild and sub-tropical woods and low waterway valley. It is arranged north in north eastern a piece of Nepal fringe by Tibet, China and India.
This charming zone offers the great presentation of blooming charm of rhododendrons, orchids, lilies, premolar and numerous different blooms. The must-see spot of this district is Kanchenjunga Conservation Area spread in a region of 2,035 square Kilometers. The zone has rich differences of untamed life incorporating snow panther, Himalayan dark bear, musk deer red panda and others. Impheyan, fowl, red-charged blue jaybird, bashful drongo are the real winged animals found here.
Kanchenjunga range is the occupant of Sherpa individuals who have distinctive society and custom from those of Solukhumbu area. Rais, Chhetris, Brahmans are other ethnic aggregation of this district. Religious communities, chhortens, sanctuaries, request to God dividers and supplication to God banners are the representation of this range. Along these lines, Kanchenjunga trek is the most mainstream trekking goal which will kindle the creative ability of everybody. Helpful 4 weeks trek in the unblemished Himalayan group is remunerating unique in an intriguing territory.
Kanhenjunga trek furnishes a fantastic chance for the individuals who wish to enter the knolls and valleys of eastern Nepal that leads you to the foothill of Mt. Kanchenjunga offering boundless and magnificent locales offering radiant common view as managed by frigid tops noticeable at close and Kanchenjunga trek is legitimately an Inspirational Himalayan Nepal Trip. You can starts this Kanchenjunga trek take long voyage transport from Kathmandu to Ilam/ Phidim or Basantapu then fly back from Taplejung/ Biratnagar when you have got longer occasion in Nepal. Who have an exceptionally utmost occasion in Nepal from their outside escapade excursion to Kanchenjunga trek? You can take a beautiful flight from Kathmandu to Biratnagar then get a jeep head to Basantapur then outing can starts from here and can make finishing Kanchenjunga trek at Taplejung from here you can take a flight to Kathmandu.
Come and join Himalayan Scenery Treks & expedition for the excellent and organized vacation ahead.
NOTE:It is recommended that you should arrive in Kathmandu a day earlier before you start your trek (if you do not have a day tour of Kathmandu scheduled). And If you have scheduled Kathmandu day tour you should arrive two days prior from the actual day from trekking.
If you are able to arrive a day earlier, it will be best for you as you will get some time to rest, know about the trekking you are doing, get info about the trekking routes, and you get time to buy trekking equipment if necessary. Adding some extra days beside actual trekking days will help you enjoy your trip to Nepal to the fullest without having to worry about any preparations, any flight delays, and missing international flights.
Highlights of Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trekking
- Challenging the high mountain passes in Kanchenjunga
- Splendid views of the magnificent Kanchenjunga mountain.
- Hike along the less touristic region
- Explore wilderness
- Explore the beautiful remote villages of Kanchenjunga region.
- Day 1:Welcome to Kathmandu:
- Day 2:Preparation and Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu:
- Day 3:Fly from Kathmandu to Biratnagar:
- Day 4:Trek from Suketar to Mitlung:
- Day 5:Trek from Mitlung to Chirwa:
- Day 6:Trek from Chirwa to Sekathum:
- Day 7:Trek from Sekathum to Amjilosa:
- Day 8:Trek from Amjilosa to Gyabla:
- Day 9:Trek from Gyabla to Ghunsa:
- Day 10:Ghunsa Rest and acclimatisation day:
- Day 11:Trek from Ghunsa to Kambachen:
- Day 12:Trek from Kambachen to Lhonak:
- Day 13:Trek from Lhonak to Pang Pema Base Camp:
- Day 14:Pang Pema Base Camp, rest and exploration day:
- Day 15:Trek from Pangpema to Kambachen:
- Day 16:Trek from Kambachen Phale via Ghunsa:
- Day 17:Trek from Phale to Amjilosa:
- Day 18:Trek from Amjilosa to Chirwa:
- Day 19:Trek from Chirwa to Linkhim:
- Day 20:Trek from Linkhim to Suketar:
- Day 21:Fly from Suketar to Biratnagar and then Fly to Kathmandu:
- Day 22:Transfer to international airport for your final connecting flight home:
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Three-night accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- Kathmandu city tours, tour guide, and private transportation
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide.
- Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary and equipment.
- Accident insurance for all staff
- Himalayan Scenery trekking map, Trekking T-shirt and duffel bag for trekking
- Trekking map/ Trekking T-Shirt, and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude.
- ACAP Permit & TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Worst case, help with all rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Snacks /Drinks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- WiFi internet and phone call unless it’s free.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
In Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition, your safety precedes every other thing. As this adventure entrails travelling in the remote mountainous region, we are always at mercy of nature. During the trip, the factors such as weather, natural disaster or a multitude of other factors which are beyond our control can subsequently bring the changes in the itinerary. Although all the itinerary we provide to you is guided and standard; please note that your team leader has the authority to alter or even drop the planned itinerary of any part if it is necessary due to safety concern. All the alternations or changes of the standard itinerary are made by the leader by taking into consideration the best interest of the whole group. We give our best effort to stick with the above-mentioned itinerary; however, in case of any unpredicted event which is beyond our control, you need to be flexible and take after the guideline as instructed by your leader.
Note that the company won’t be responsible for any result of alterations on itineraries or any delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
Hotel and Accommodation:
We provide you with the 2 to 3-star standard hotel while you are at Kathmandu (i.e. for 3 Nights). During your Humla Trekking, we provide you with the tented camp accommodation. In Kathmandu beside the 2 / 3 stars hotel, some 4 / 5 - star luxury accommodation is also available. If you want to change the accommodation plan to the luxury, please do let us know so that we can arrange and book the hotel for you for your Kathmandu stay.
Food and Beverages:
All the food and Beverages included on the package of Humla Trekking are provided by the company itself. The foods are professionally prepared and provided in the tented camp on the trail. We will have the breakfast and dinner at the camp. On the everyday trek, our guide will decide the available place and stop for the lunch. We also provide the boiled drinking water at the camp. During the trek, there are options for buying the bottled water as well.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu after the successful trekking journey, we will provide farewell dinner consisting of authentic Nepalese cuisines and live cultural music.
We at Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition provide all the necessary transportation facilities for your trip. We provide private vehicles for airport pick up and sightseeing tour around Kathmandu. Likewise, we provide the flight to and from Biratnagar Airstrip for the Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek.
Luggage and Backpack:
The main luggage of your will be carried by your porters during the trek. For your personal things, we highly recommend you, to carry a small handbag containing water bottles, cameras, sunscreen and other things which you require daily during the trip. Making the backpack small and lighter will unquestionably assist you to enjoy the trip to its fullest. You should simply convey the thing which is basic for your outing and the rest of the garments and different things can be left in the locker room/safe store of hotels. The hotels provide the locker room / safe deposit for free. So, don’t hesitate to leave the things which are redundant. While making the backpack or luggage for your trip to ensure that the luggage doesn’t exceed more than 15 Kg. Weight allowance at Nepal’s domestic airlines is 15 Kg including your handbag. Excess weight is chargeable of USD 1.5 or more which will be the additional cost of our trip.
Guide and Porters on Trek:
We provide you with the well trained and experienced guide and porter for your trek. Our guide will assist you in every possible way to make your trips remarkable and memorable. Talking about the porter, we provide one porter for 2 trekkers each. The porters carry 20 Kg of total luggage (10 Kg form each trekker). We provide the one guide for the smaller groups and if the group size surpasses 10 individuals; we will provide the additional guide for your trip.
Personnel Expenses largely influenced upon your habit of expenditure. We provide you with all the necessary food and accommodation facilities inside the cost of your Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek. So, you only need money to pay for your drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) and snacks while strolling on the trail. You will get the significant number of smaller shops on the trail to buy the drinks and snacks. Likewise, you can also use the money to buy you souvenirs of the trip, entrance tickets, hot showers, tips and many more. Note that, tips and gratuities are not mandatory, but it is fine if you wish to. If you feel like the service provided to you is excellent, then you can tip directly to staffs. Of course, there is no obligation to tip if you are disappointed with the service you receive. As a suggestion, we advise you to allocate an amount of 5 - 10% of the total package price for tips. The amount you give depends on your budget and appreciation of their work.
Rescue and Evacuation:
Nepal is the country full of heart-warming natural beauty and a magnificent travel destination for the thrill and adventure seeker all around the globe. In spite of the fact that, Nepal is an adventure paradise for the nature lover, thrill seeker. But in some cases, the thrilling experience comes up with the serious hazard. The most exciting, and the joyful trip may backfire on us and we may have to be the victim of nature. Not only that while trekking in the high altitude rough terrains may also occur afflictions like the sprained ankle or even broken leg, appendix ruptures, hypothermia, skin infection and respiratory infection. If any of this misfortune happens to you, then it should be treated on time. If left untreated then you may even lose your life. If any of the above-mentioned affliction happens during your trip, we at Himalayan scenery treks and expedition will do everything to transfer you to the nearest hospital ASAP. All the expenses made to rescue and evacuate you, are entirely liable to us. So, before departing off to your trip, make sure that your travel insurance company has the policy to cover up all the expenses in case of any misfortune arises during the trip so that you can enjoy the trip to the utmost. If not, be ready to pay on your own once you arrive at the Kathmandu. To learn more about the Travel Insurance for the Trip in Nepal, please do visit Travel Insurance page in Nepal Travel Guide.
Join a fixed date group trek or private departure:
The Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek is available on both fixed departure and private basis, If you are looking for a group to join then please check our fixed departures dates and ask for availability or if you would like to travel independently, or with your friends, families & colleagues then you are invited to choose any date at your convenient timeframe for any number of people.
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Strenuous
- Trip Style Trekking
- Accommodation Lodge + Camping
- Group Size 02 - 12
- Max Altitude 5500 Meter
- Transportation: Aeroplane / Tourist Bus
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner + Fruit