This is an easy trek. Situated towards the north of the Kathmandu Valley, due to its strategic location and convenience, Shivapuri was proclaimed as a watershed area supplying more than a million litres of natural spring water to the city.
Kakani Nagarkot trek gives visitors an opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese culture tradition from the closest quarter and intermingle with the locals.
The narrow mountain paths take you through dense forests and quaint villages. And in the background the magnificent presence of the Himalayan peaks are always there, providing its magnificent panoramic mountains scenery with more than thirty mountains over 6000 meters (19,680ft).and to Kakani.
NOTE:It is recommended that you should arrive in Kathmandu a day earlier before you start your trek (if you do not have a day tour of Kathmandu scheduled). And If you have scheduled Kathmandu day tour you should arrive two days prior from the actual day from trekking.
If you are able to arrive a day earlier, it will be best for you as you will get some time to rest, know about the trekking you are doing, get info about the trekking routes, and you get time to buy trekking equipment if necessary. Adding some extra days beside actual trekking days will help you enjoy your trip to Nepal to the fullest without having to worry about any preparations, any flight delays, and missing international flights.
Highlights of Kakani Nagarkot Trekking
- Bird watching, natural exploration and photography.
- Interacting and blending into local people and culture.
- Sightseeing and cultural tour around Kathmandu and Bhaktapur.
- amazing views of Sunrise and Sunset.
- explore lush nature, green hills, Stunning waterfalls, forests and mountain view.
- Day 1:Welcome to Kathmandu:
- Day 2:Preparation and Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu:
- Day 3:Drive from Kathmandu to Kakani:
- Day 4:Trek from Kakani to Shivapuri:
- Day 5:Trek from Shivapuri to Chisapani:
- Day 6:Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot:
- Day 7:Drive from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel:
- Day 8:Drive from Dhulikhel to Panauti and then Drive Back to Kathmandu:
- Day 9:See You Again:
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Three-night accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- Kathmandu city tours, tour guide, and private transportation
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide. Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance for all staff
- Himalayan Scenery trekking map, Trekking T-shirt and duffel bag for trekking
- Trekking map/ Trekking T-Shirt, and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude.
- ACAP Permit & TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Worst case, help with all rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Snacks /Drinks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- WiFi internet and phone call unless it’s free.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
Satish12345Australia Published: Thursday, August 22, 2013
The trip to nagarkot managed by this trekking company was really good. Everything was well planned and the guide was really helpful. He responded to me in a polite and good manner. It was a good experience for making a trip from this company. In short it was awsomeread more
poli nPhilippines Published: Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Thank you Himalayan scenery and all of office staff. my hotel recommend this office . they arrange me nice tour in kathmandu city,bhaktapure,patan, ouddha,pasupati temple,durbar squre and nagarkot over night stay. i rely like nagarkot from where view mountain was clearer and nice valley view.my driver was good english speaker. he took me real nepali food place nepali chulo.ohhh my god...so ...read more
reewaj27Afghanistan Published: Thursday, July 25, 2013
It was nice time with this tracking company .The way they provided service with our group that was amazing I was very satisfied with every point of view.I have lots of experience with other company too but it was out standing.Main thing I should not forget about this company is reasonable price it was good deal it was short holliday ...read more
The itineraries provided by the Himalayan Scenery Treks Is guided and standard; however, the itineraries are subjected to be altered or changed because of the uncertainties beyond our control. Note that, the itineraries are just a Guideline to show you the overview of tentative tour plans. The alteration on the tentative itineraries may differ or altered as per the best interest, due to the unpredicted event caused by physical, technical and natural conditions.
Why Book With Us?
- Best price
- Best safety records
- Easy payment processing
- Customizable trips as per your needs
- Departure for every booking
- Best customer care
- Specialized care and considerations
- Easy cancellation conditions
Please provide us your full credentials or a copy of your passport. Give your weight so that preplan your group’s trips for proper weight distribution. You may deposit 10 to 20 percent advance of the total package amount while booking. You may pay rest of the amount before the trip. You can also pay us by card, bank transfer or online. Please visit here for payment details.
If you are unable to make your trip, let us know in advance. We will refund you as per our booking terms and conditions and available time frame. At times, there might be delays or cancellation of flights due to weather and unforeseeable reasons. In such cases, we will make our best effort to adjust your bookings and rearranging the schedule.
Still Need Help!
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Easy
- Trip Style Trekking
- Accommodation Hotel + Lodges
- Group Size 02 - 12
- Transportation: Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner