“An aromatic valley to explore…………………………….one knows when stepped in…… better ever….”
A standout amongst the most well known ends for high height trekking trails, Nepal, treasures the unexplored, unadulterated and grand Trans Himalayan Valley. Profound in the wild of Humla lays the Limi Valley, the majority of this undiscovered valley is yet to be investigated and it is a spot where a correct experience into the obscure is conceivable. Exceedingly commanded by the religious government, Limi valley hesitantly anticipates its admirers and devoted voyagers.
Limi valley fringes Humla on the northern side with Tibet and takes after a small scale Tibet. This excursion rewards voyagers with quietness and an impression at a spot like no other on our planet. It's a steady enterprise for those that live there, and for those lucky enough (or shrewd enough) to go there, it frequently ends up being their most elating and beneficial adventure. A trail like no other, a 20 day trek from Simikot, the x central station of Humla which is the passage to Mount Kailash in Tibet. This trek navigates the wonderful scenes; waterways, glades and wildernesses, offering a gathering with a perfect exhibit of creatures, winged animals and vegetation. Each and every day an explorer uses here is loaded with amazements and it does truly leave impact on them. One never realizes what's in store and what is next, a restricted valley roosted on the banks of the Karnali River, a steep move above the mists, or an experience with a nearby, regarding time tried customs.
The ever-happy people and the demonstrations of customary traditions are adequate for an overall gainful affair and an improved comprehension of what social differing qualities truly implies. In spite of the fact that the outing to Limi Valley is strenuous and testing, the one of a kind landmarks and religious communities, the recorded area, the peaceful trails and the elite Tibetan societies are compensate enough.
Himalayan Scenery Treks & expedition welcomes you all to join us for the wonderful holidays around the beautiful nature of Amazing Nepal.
NOTE:It is recommended that you should arrive in Kathmandu a day earlier before you start your trek (if you do not have a day tour of Kathmandu scheduled). And If you have scheduled Kathmandu day tour you should arrive two days prior from the actual day from trekking.
If you are able to arrive a day earlier, it will be best for you as you will get some time to rest, know about the trekking you are doing, get info about the trekking routes, and you get time to buy trekking equipment if necessary. Adding some extra days beside actual trekking days will help you enjoy your trip to Nepal to the fullest without having to worry about any preparations, any flight delays, and missing international flights.
Highlights of Limi Valley Trekking
- Trekking in Nepal, into one of the most isolated areas.
- Trek through newly discovered Trail.
- Explore the unexploited nature and culture
- Know more about the lifestyle of Himalayas people who are living by depending on nature itself.
- You will witness some rare flora and fauna found on high Himalayas.
- Up close with the Tibetan Buddhist culture within Nepal.
- Mountain View and villages away from modernization.
- Trek through the two high passes; Nara La (4580m) and Nyalu La (4990m).
- Day 1:Welcome to Kathmandu:
- Day 2:Preparation and sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley:
- Day 3:Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj:
- Day 4:Fly to Simikot and Trek to Dharapori:
- Day 5:Trek to Kermi:
- Day 6:Trek to Yalbang:
- Day 7:Trek to Tumkot:
- Day 8:Trek to Thado Dunga:
- Day 9:Trek from Yari to Hilsa via Nara La Pass:
- Day 10:Trek to Manipeme:
- Day 11:Trek to Til Village:
- Day 12:Trek to to Chagzur hot springs via Halji:
- Day 13:Rest day at Chagzur (Tashi Thang) Hot Spring:
- Day 14:Trek to Jade/Nyalu Base Camp:
- Day 15:Trek to Sheng Jungma:
- Day 16:Trek to Langdogd Base:
- Day 17:Trek to Lekh Dinga:
- Day 18:Trek to Simikot:
- Day 19:Flight from simikot to Nepalgunj and Fly to Kathmandu:
- Day 20:Final Departure:
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Three-night accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Three Meals a day during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- Kathmandu city tours, tour guide, and private transportation
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide.
- Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, and equipment.
- Accident insurance for all staff
- Trekking map/ Trekking T-Shirt, duffel bag, and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen saturation at higher altitude.
- Restricted Area Trek Permit & TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Worst case, help with all rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Snacks /Drinks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- WiFi internet and phone call unless it’s free.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
In Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition, your safety precedes every other thing. As this adventure entrails travelling in the remote mountainous region, we are always at mercy of nature. During the trip, the factors such as weather, natural disaster or a multitude of other factors which are beyond our control can subsequently bring the changes in the itinerary. Although all the itinerary we provide to you is guided and standard; please note that your team leader has the authority to alter or even drop the planned itinerary of any part if it is necessary due to safety concern. All the alternations or changes of the standard itinerary are made by the leader by taking into consideration the best interest of the whole group. We give our best effort to stick with the above-mentioned itinerary; however, in case of any unpredicted event which is beyond our control, you need to be flexible and take after the guideline as instructed by your leader.
Note that the company won’t be responsible for any result of alterations on itineraries or any delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
Hotel and Accommodation:
We provide you with the 2 to 3-star standard hotel while you are at Kathmandu (i.e. for 3 Nights). During your Limi Valley Trek, we provide you with the tented camp accommodation. In Kathmandu beside the 2 / 3 stars hotel, some 4 / 5 - star luxury accommodation is also available. If you want to change the accommodation plan to the luxury, please do let us know so that we can arrange and book the hotel for you for your Kathmandu stay.
Food and Beverages:
All the food and Beverages included on the package of Limi Valley Trek are provided by the company itself. The foods are professionally prepared and provided in the tented camp on the trail. We will have the breakfast and dinner at the camp. On the everyday trek, our guide will decide the available place and stop for the lunch. We also provide the boiled drinking water at the camp. During the trek, there are options for buying the bottled water as well.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu after the successful trekking journey, we will provide farewell dinner consisting of authentic Nepalese cuisines and live cultural music.
We at Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition provide all the necessary transportation facilities for your trip. We provide private vehicles for airport pick up and sightseeing tour around Kathmandu. Likewise, we provide the flight to and from Nepalgunj Airstrip for the Limi Valley Trek.
Luggage and Backpack:
The main luggage of your will be carried by your porters during the trek. For your personal things, we highly recommend you, to carry a small handbag containing water bottles, cameras, sunscreen and other things which you require daily during the trip. Making the backpack small and lighter will unquestionably assist you to enjoy the trip to its fullest. You should simply convey the thing which is basic for your outing and the rest of the garments and different things can be left in the locker room/safe store of hotels. The hotels provide the locker room / safe deposit for free. So, don’t hesitate to leave the things which are redundant. While making the backpack or luggage for your trip to ensure that the luggage doesn’t exceed more than 15 Kg. Weight allowance at Nepal’s domestic airlines is 15 Kg including your handbag. Excess weight is chargeable of USD 1.5 or more which will be the additional cost of our trip.
Guide and Porters on Trek:
We provide you with the well trained and experienced guide and porter for your trek. Our guide will assist you in every possible way to make your trips remarkable and memorable. Talking about the porter, we provide one porter for 2 trekkers each. The porters carry 20 Kg of total luggage (10 Kg form each trekker). We provide the one guide for the smaller groups and if the group size surpasses 10 individuals; we will provide the additional guide for your trip.
Personnel Expenses largely influenced upon your habit of expenditure. We provide you with all the necessary food and accommodation facilities inside the cost of your Limi Valley Trek. So, you only need money to pay for your drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) and snacks while strolling on the trail. You will get the significant number of smaller shops on the trail to buy the drinks and snacks. Likewise, you can also use the money to buy you souvenirs of the trip, entrance tickets, hot showers, tips and many more. Note that, tips and gratuities are not mandatory, but it is fine if you wish to. If you feel like the service provided to you is excellent, then you can tip directly to staffs. Of course, there is no obligation to tip if you are disappointed with the service you receive. As a suggestion, we advise you to allocate an amount of 5 - 10% of the total package price for tips. The amount you give depends on your budget and appreciation of their work.
Rescue and Evacuation:
Nepal is the country full of heart-warming natural beauty and a magnificent travel destination for the thrill and adventure seeker all around the globe. In spite of the fact that, Nepal is an adventure paradise for the nature lover, thrill seeker. But in some cases, the thrilling experience comes up with the serious hazard. The most exciting, and the joyful trip may backfire on us and we may have to be the victim of nature. Not only that while trekking in the high altitude rough terrains may also occur afflictions like the sprained ankle or even broken leg, appendix ruptures, hypothermia, skin infection and respiratory infection. If any of this misfortune happens to you, then it should be treated on time. If left untreated then you may even lose your life. If any of the above-mentioned affliction happens during your trip, we at Himalayan scenery treks and expedition will do everything to transfer you to the nearest hospital ASAP. All the expenses made to rescue and evacuate you, are entirely liable to us. So, before departing off to your trip, make sure that your travel insurance company has the policy to cover up all the expenses in case of any misfortune arises during the trip so that you can enjoy the trip to the utmost. If not, be ready to pay on your own once you arrive at the Kathmandu. To learn more about the Travel Insurance for the Trip in Nepal, please do visit Travel Insurance page in Nepal Travel Guide.
Join a fixed date group trek or private departure:
The Limi Valley Trek is available on both fixed departure and private basis, If you are looking for a group to join then please check our fixed departures dates and ask for availability or if you would like to travel independently, or with your friends, families & colleagues then you are invited to choose any date at your convenient timeframe for any number of people.
Cost and Dates
There is no fixed departure trip for this package. However, you can request for a private group trip.
For Quick information / quick answer: Contact Us at WhatsApp: +977 9851083619 ( Ram Krishna Timalsina ) or drop us an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Strenuous
- Trip Style Camping Trek
- Accommodation Lodge + Camping
- Group Size 02 - 12
- Max Altitude 4990 Meter
- Transportation: Aeroplane / Tourist Bus
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner + Fruit