Explore Nepal in ten days! Visit incredible cities, towns, and villages of Nepal and enjoy the authentic experience of traveling to the diversity of Nepal.
Nepal Exploration Tour includes different places of Nepal that make a wonderful travelling memory. Wander through the streets of Kathmandu; explore the heritage sites in Kathmandu valley; scour for the wildlife in Chitwan; indulge in the exploration of natural wonders and surroundings of Pokhara; and enjoy the mountain views and sunrises from Sarangkot, Bandipur, and Nagarkot before exploring the medieval town of Bhaktapur.
This tour is a beautiful blend of culture, heritage, nature, and mountains at a go. You will find a beautiful diversity of Nepal. You will be amazed by the natural and cultural riches in various charismatic forms. The mesmerizing mountain views make the trip a special one with a lot of memories the praise and cherish later. While on the trip, you will go through different places that bear different charms of their own – from cultural to natural wonders. You will also have the experience of the diverse geographical terrain of the country within a small stretch.
Come and join this amazing exploration of the cultures, nature, and mountains of Nepal. It is just 10 days of your life but you will have life long memories to keep.
Highlights of Nepal Exploration 10 Days Luxury Tour
- Cultural sightseeing of Kathmandu
- Amazing jungle safari tour in Chitwan
- Immersion into the wonderful beauty of Pokhara
- Sunrise tour to Sarangkot
- Spectacular views of Annapurna range
- Tour to World Peace Stupa and boating on the Lake Fewa
- Bandipur Village tour and view of Himalayan panorama
- Nagarkot Sunset / Sunrise view over the Himalayan range
- Amazing Bhaktapur City tour
- Accommodation in Luxury Hotel/ Resort
- Wonderful Mouthwatering farewell Dinner,
- Day 1:Welcome to Kathmandu:
- Day 2:Mountain Flight and Hinduism/Buddhism Excursion:
- Day 3:Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan:
- Day 4:Jungle Safari Activities in Chitwan National Park:
- Day 5:Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara:
- Day 6:Explore Pokhara:
- Day 7:Drive from Pokhara to Bandipur Village:
- Day 8:Drive from Bandipur to Nagarkot:
- Day 9:Drive from Nagarkot to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur:
- Day 10:See You Again:
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- Luxury accommodation
- Entrance fees and government royalties
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide during Nepal tour and all necessary Staff food, accommodation, salary, and equipment.
- Accident insurance for all staff
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Chitwan Jungle Safari activities
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- International airfare and travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Extra night accommodation other than itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Tips, gifts for the tour staff
In Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition, your safety precedes every other thing. During the trip, the factors such as weather, natural disaster or a multitude of other factors which are beyond our control can subsequently bring the changes in the itinerary. Although all the itinerary we provide to you is guided and standard; please note that your team leader has the authority to alter or even drop the planned itinerary of any part if it is necessary due to safety concern. All the alternations or changes of the standard itinerary are made by the leader by taking into consideration the best interest of the whole group. We give our best effort to stick with the above-mentioned itinerary; however, in case of any unpredicted event which is beyond our control, you need to be flexible and take after the guideline as instructed by your leader.
Note that the company won’t be responsible for any result of alterations on itineraries or any delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now
Cost and Dates
There is no fixed departure trip for this package. However, you can request for a private group trip.
For Quick information / quick answer: Contact Us at WhatsApp: +977 9851083619 ( Ram Krishna Timalsina ) or drop us an inquiry at email@example.com
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Easy
- Trip Style Tour
- Accommodation 3 Star (or greater) Hotel
- Group Size 02 - 12
- Transportation: Private Vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner