Sirubari village is an entirely unchanged Gurung settlement set in the hills at an altitude of 1700 meters directly above sea level. It is the western settlements in Nepal, placed in the Syangjha district and a very popular village famous for the organized homestay. Sirubari Village Homestay program falls in the category of this new tourism system, which aims to give the tourists a close vision to the typical Nepali life.
Sirubari Village Homestay:
Sirubari village is the best destination for people who wants to experience true Nepalese culture and lifestyle. It is one of the major tourist Centre in Annapurna region can be reached with the short drive from Pokhara as well walking along the constricted path to the village. The simple and clean accommodation in the Gurung family can be a graceful experience for anyone who wants to join with Nepalese lifestyle.
The view of beautiful hills and mountains will make anyone one gets during the stay will remain as a memorial which will haunt him/her time and again and provide a time for rejoicing. And the tireless support and blessing made by the Buddhist community will provide you release from tiredness and disputes. Even working as a member of the community and family will provide you preference and a new taste of Gurung community’s cremations and ritual beliefs.
Splendor is not limited just to the world-famous temples. There’s also the ancient cultures conserved by the traditional people, living off the commands of modernization. Their cultures can only be expressed through personal connections. As the locals are all Buddhist, the village Gompa, a simple but beautiful temple, will be a feature of your stay. There will be the chance to get a blessing from the resident lama before you leave. Walk with your family while they go about their daily chores, tending animals, tilling the fields, going to school with the children, or just sitting in the sun talking to neighbors.
During your stay in Nepali villages, you will be able to feel what is like to live the life being one with nature and conserving the culture of your own. You will be incredulous by the farewell that the village will give you.
Highlights of Sirubari Village Homestay Tour
- Amazing drive with beautiful sceneries.
- Explore unexploited culture and tradition.
- Amazing view of Annapurna Range.
- Sightseeing around Sirubari Village.
- Explore the gompas and know more about the Buddhist community.
- A closer look at the people of Gurung community.
- Explore the ancient world-famous temples.
- Explore the Lake City of Pokhara.
- Day 1:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel:
- Day 2:Sightseeing around Kathmandu UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Day 3:Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu:
- Day 4:Drive to Arjunchaupari and Trek to Sirubari Village:
- Day 5:Exploration day around Sirubari Village:
- Day 6:Drive from Sirubari to Pokhara and sightseeing:
- Day 7:Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu:
- Day 8:Final Departure:
- All the surface transportation as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu Hotel Accommodation on BB plan.
- An experience guide salary / accommodations / insurance
- All the meals during homestay tour (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- Required entry permit fees and government tax
- Sightseeing around world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley.
- Farewell dinner party at local restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Meals in Kathmandu Hotels (Lunch & Dinner)
- Your travel insurance
- Tips to the field staff
- Nepal visa
- Alcoholic beverages / soft drinks
- Any other personal and non personal expenses which are not included in our cost.
In Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition, your safety precedes every other thing. As this adventure entrails traveling in the remote mountainous region, we are always at mercy of nature. During the trip, the factors such as weather, natural disaster or a multitude of other factors which are beyond our control can subsequently bring the changes in the itinerary. Although all the itinerary we provide to you is guided and standard; please note that your team leader has the authority to alter or even drop the planned itinerary of any part if it is necessary due to safety concern. All the alterations or changes of the standard itinerary are made by the leader by taking into consideration the best interest of the whole group. We give our best effort to stick with the above-mentioned itinerary; however, in case of any unpredicted event which is beyond our control, you need to be flexible and take after the guideline as instructed by your leader.
Note that the company won’t be responsible for any result of alterations on itineraries or any delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
Why Book With Us?
- Best price
- Best safety records
- Easy payment processing
- Customizable trips as per your needs
- Departure for every booking
- Best customer care
- Specialized care and considerations
- Easy cancellation conditions
Please provide us your full credentials or a copy of your passport. Give your weight so that preplan your group’s trips for proper weight distribution. You may deposit a 10 to 20 percent advance of the total package amount while booking. You may pay rest of the amount before the trip. You can also pay us by card, bank transfer or online. Please visit here for payment details.
If you are unable to make your trip, let us know in advance. We will refund you as per our booking terms and conditions and available time frame. At times, there might be delays or cancellation of flights due to weather and unforeseeable reasons. In such cases, we will make our best effort to adjust your bookings and rearranging the schedule.
Still Need Help!
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Easy
- Trip Style Home Stay
- Group Size 02 - 12
- Transportation: Private Vehicle / Bus
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Trip Begins: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal