Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve can claim its distinct identity for one good reason – the vast expanse of the Koshi River. Today, with the wild buffalo preserved, the reserve has also won its niche as birdwatcher’s paradise in its true sense. The reserve to preserve the habitat of the remaining population of wild buffalo (locally known as Arna in Nepali). The reserve beckons all sorts of bird species. These birds fly all the way from Siberia to migrate during the winter season. The fact that many birds that arrive here are nowhere else seen in Nepal. Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve is a homeland of endangered Gharial crocodile, Gangetic dolphin, ducks, herons, storks, egrets, and ibis and among others.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel:
- Day 2:Fly to Biratnagar and drive to Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve:
- Day 3:Jungle Activities at Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve:
- Day 4:Safari activities to Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve:
- Day 5:Drive to Biratnagar and fly to Kathmandu:
- Day 6:See You Again:
- Airport picks up and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu Biratnagar flight ticket as mentioned in the itinerary
- Biratnagar to Koshi tappu wildlife safari resort overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Guide and driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- High-risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
The itineraries provided by the Himalayan Scenery Treks Is guided and standard; however, the itineraries are subjected to be altered or changed because of the uncertainties beyond our control. Note that, the itineraries are just a Guideline to show you the overview of tentative tour plans. The alteration on the tentative itineraries may differ or altered as per the best interest, due to the unpredicted event caused by physical, technical and natural conditions.
Why Book With Us?
- Best price
- Best safety records
- Easy payment processing
- Customizable trips as per your needs
- Departure for every booking
- Best customer care
- Specialized care and considerations
- Easy cancellation conditions
Please provide us your full credentials or a copy of your passport. Give your weight so that preplan your group’s trips for proper weight distribution. You may deposit 10 to 20 percent advance of the total package amount while booking. You may pay rest of the amount before the trip. You can also pay us by card, bank transfer or online. Please visit here for payment details.
If you are unable to make your trip, let us know in advance. We will refund you as per our booking terms and conditions and available time frame. At times, there might be delays or cancellation of flights due to weather and unforeseeable reasons. In such cases, we will make our best effort to adjust your bookings and rearranging the schedule.
Still Need Help!
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now
Cost and Dates
There is no fixed departure trip for this package. However, you can request for a private group trip.
For Quick information / quick answer: Contact Us at WhatsApp: +977 9851083619 ( Ram Krishna Timalsina ) or drop us an inquiry at email@example.com
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Easy
- Trip Style Safari
- Accommodation Safari Lodge
- Group Size 02 - 12
- Transportation: Private Vehicle / Bus
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Trip Begins: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal