Bardia National Park, situated in the mid-far Western region, is the largest and most unspoiled wilderness area in the Terai, covering an area of 968 sq. km. The park, a sub-tropical jungle, is thickly forested by Sal trees and carpeted with grass, savannah and riverine vegetation. The north is bordered by the Churia hill range, the west by the Karnali river, while the Babai river cuts its course almost through the middle of the park. On the southern fringe of the park are the villages of the unique and indigenous Tharu people of Western Nepal. Considered as one of the most picturesque national parks in Asia, it teems with rich and diverse flora and fauna.
The park is home to more than 30 different mammals, including the langur and rhesus monkeys, civets, hyenas, wild dogs, sloth bears, otters, blue bulls, deer and wild boars. It is a regenerated habitat for endangered animals like the tiger, rhinoceros, wild elephant (the park harbors the biggest wild tusker in Asia) and black buck, Gharial and marsh mugger crocodiles the great game fish-masher and the Gangetic dolphin cavort in the river waters. The unique birds which number over 350 species include cormorants, egret, storks, geese, jungle fowls, kingfishers and endangered species such as the Bengal florican, Silver-eared Mesia and saurus crane thus making the park truly a bird watchers paradise. Within the park are several open grasslands (plants) where game viewing is excellent. Many of the forest tracks throughout the park also offer excellent game viewing. And when you can take in the sights and sounds of the wild without necessarily having to give up on your creature comforts, what more could you ask for…?
Highlights of Bardia National Park
- Explore the most graceful animal Tigers activities live.
- Explore the deep wilder Jungle with Elephant.
- A Real taste of Jungle safari.
- Observe 30 different mammals, more than 250 species of birds, and varieties of reptiles and aquatic animals with one horn Rhinos.
- Jeep Safari into the Deep Jungle.
- Day 1:Arrival in Kathmandu:
- Day 2:Drive from Kathmandu To Bardia:
- Day 3:Jungle Safari at Bardia National Park:
- Day 4:Short walk to Karnali River:
- Day 5:Sightseeing and Rafting day:
- Day 6:Bird watching and Drive Back to Kathmandu:
- Day 7:Departure on your Own Destination.
- Park entry fee
- A/C Accommodation and food (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Village tour.
- Jeep Safari into the deep jungle
- Wildlife/safari guide, all excursions
- Tharu cultural performance.
- Bird watching.
- traditional Tharu Culture program.
- Entry visa for Nepal.
- Alcoholic & aerated beverages.
- Personal Expenses
- Thins not mentioned in the included Section
The itineraries provided by the Himalayan Scenery Treks Is guided and standard; however, the itineraries are subjected to be altered or changed because of the uncertainties beyond our control. Note that, the itineraries are just a Guideline to show you the overview of tentative tour plans. The alteration on the tentative itineraries may differ or altered as per the best interest, due to the unpredicted event caused by physical, technical and natural conditions.
Why Book With Us?
- Best price
- Best safety records
- Easy payment processing
- Customizable trips as per your needs
- Departure for every booking
- Best customer care
- Specialized care and considerations
- Easy cancellation conditions
Please provide us your full credentials or a copy of your passport. Give your weight so that preplan your group’s trips for proper weight distribution. You may deposit 10 to 20 percent advance of the total package amount while booking. You may pay rest of the amount before the trip. You can also pay us by card, bank transfer or online. Please visit here for payment details.
If you are unable to make your trip, let us know in advance. We will refund you as per our booking terms and conditions and available time frame. At times, there might be delays or cancellation of flights due to weather and unforeseeable reasons. In such cases, we will make our best effort to adjust your bookings and rearranging the schedule.
Still Need Help!
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now
Cost and Dates
There is no fixed departure trip for this package. However, you can request for a private group trip.
For Quick information / quick answer: Contact Us at WhatsApp: +977 9851083619 ( Ram Krishna Timalsina ) or drop us an inquiry at email@example.com
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Easy
- Trip Style Safari
- Accommodation Safari Lodge
- Group Size 02 - 12
- Transportation: Private Vehicle / Bus
- Meals: Breakfast