A truly amazing adventure in the Himalayas involves some admirable views of pristine lakes, high soaring mountains, impressive glacier, and epic base of the highest mountain in the world and involves high Himalayan pass crossing. An adventure trekking to Everest Base Camp and then to Gokyo Lakes crossing Cho La pass is such a trip that gives you a thrilling adventure of the lifetime.
This epic trip follows the Everest base camp trekking trail and takes you there to enjoy the charm of the base camp of the highest mountain in the world along with the Kalapatthar hiking adventure. Later, the trek goes towards Gokyo lakes crossing the Cho La pass. You can explore Gokyo lakes; hike to Gokyo Ri and enjoy the Ngozumpa glacier and other charms in the region. The trail after the exploration of Gokyo valley comes to meet the Everest base camp trail at Namche Bazar.
You can undergo this overwhelming trekking experience by adding only 3 extra days on the normal Everest Base Camp trekking days. A total 18 days of the trip shows much more than the normal base camp trip. It leaves you practically speechless and in awe.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp - Chola Pass- Gokyo Lake Trekking
- Cultural heritage tour in Kathmandu
- Everest base camp and Kalapatthar view point
- View of the longest and the largest Himalayan glaciers
- Exploration of Gokyo lakes
- Hiking to Gokyo Ri and crossing Cho La pass
- Stunning Himalayan view and Sherpa cultural tradition
- 18- Days Best Nepal Trip Mt. Everest Base Camp.
- Incredible Flights from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Trek through the heart of Sherpa country
- Awe-inspiring Buddhist Monasteries
- Trek up 5555m through spectacular scenery Informative guides uncover the history behind sights
- Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Changtse, Ama Dablam and scores of other lesser crests seen from a peaked vantage point
- Thamserku, Ice Fall view from Gokyo Ri Very fantastic Highest Lake view and Glacier.
- Walk through the hustle and bustle of market town Namche Bazaar
- Suitable Trip for people aged over 12 and below 65
- Tour of Kathmandu’s ancient world heritage site.
- To Achieve Life Time Unforgettable Memory.
- Feel yourself...you are on top of the world, Explore world heritage listed Sagarmatha National Park and see the dramatic Grand Himalayan Giants with your very own eyes