Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour is a special tour designed to the devoted Buddhist faith believers. The tour includes the visits to several sacred Buddhist places including the birthplace of Buddha, Lumbini.
This is a holy pilgrimage exploration of the sacred birth land of the Buddha himself where you will be visiting several stupas, monasteries, and temples to pay homage to Buddha and get the spiritual vibrations in abundance. The tour includes Kathmandu, Namo Buddha, Lumbini and Pokhara as the destination sites to explore for the spiritual immersion.
Although the primary purpose of this trip is to take you on a holy pilgrimage, you will also be able to enjoy the serene nature and local culture in the middle hills and the southern plain of Nepal with some spectacular views of the snow-capped Himalayas in the north. The powerful spiritual vibrations coming from the Himalayas mix with the spirituality of the monasteries and stupas to give you some memorable and blessed moments.
Highlights of Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
- Buddhist Site Exploration of Kathmandu
- Spiritual stay in Namo Buddha exploring Namo Buddha monastery
- Spiritual exploration at the birth place of Buddha, Lumbini
- Immersion into the wonderful beauty of Pokhara
- Sunrise tour to Sarangkot
- Spectacular views of Annapurna range
- Tour to World Peace Stupa and boating on the Lake Fewa
- Day 1:Welcome to Kathmandu:
- Day 2:Buddhist Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu:
- Day 3:Drive from Kathmandu to Namo Buddha:
- Day 4:Drive from Namo Buddha to Kathmandu Airport and Fly to Lumbini:
- Day 5:Lumbini Spiritual Tour:
- Day 6:Drive from Lumbini to Pokhara:
- Day 7:Pokhara Sightseeing Tour:
- Day 8:Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu:
- Day 9:See You Again:
The itineraries provided by the Himalayan Scenery Treks Is guided and standard; however, the itineraries are subjected to be altered or changed because of the uncertainties beyond our control. Note that, the itineraries are just a Guideline to show you the overview of tentative tour plans. The alteration on the tentative itineraries may differ or altered as per the best interest, due to the unpredicted event caused by physical, technical and natural conditions.
Why Book With Us?
- Best price
- Best safety records
- Easy payment processing
- Customizable trips as per your needs
- Departure for every booking
- Best customer care
- Specialized care and considerations
- Easy cancellation conditions
Please provide us your full credentials or a copy of your passport. Give your weight so that preplan your group’s trips for proper weight distribution. You may deposit 10 to 20 percent advance of the total package amount while booking. You may pay rest of the amount before the trip. You can also pay us by card, bank transfer or online. Please visit here for payment details.
If you are unable to make your trip, let us know in advance. We will refund you as per our booking terms and conditions and available time frame. At times, there might be delays or cancellation of flights due to weather and unforeseeable reasons. In such cases, we will make our best effort to adjust your bookings and rearranging the schedule.
Still Need Help!
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now
Cost and Dates
There is no fixed departure trip for this package. However, you can request for a private group trip.
For Quick information / quick answer: Contact Us at WhatsApp: +977 9851083619 ( Ram Krishna Timalsina ) or drop us an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Easy
- Trip Style Tour
- Accommodation Hotel + Lodges
- Group Size 02 - 12
- Transportation: Private Vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner