Clients have the liberty to cancel their booked trip and request a refund from us. If our clients fail to make their trip or want to cancel their trip due to any unavoidable circumstances charges will be made for the Trip Cancel. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
- Cancellation notice is required minimum 31 days prior to trip departure and must be made in writing, such notice commences from the day notice is received. Cancellation shall be valid with approval from the company after receiving documentation. The Trip shall then be termed as canceled and a cancellation charge of 20% of the trip amount would be deducted from the advance payment.
- We will provide 50% of refund from the total trip cost if you provide cancellation notice before 15 days from the day of trip departure and should be made in writing. Cancellation shall be valid with the approval from the company after receiving documentation. The Trip shall then be termed as canceled and a cancellation charge of 50% of the trip amount would be deducted from the advance payment.
- There will be no refund to clients that provide less than 15 days’ notice, before trip departure and if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily, involuntarily or if you commit any unlawful act after the trip has commenced. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Should you require other changes to your original tour, the person that booked the tour must submit a written document with changes required. While every effort will be made, changes cannot be guaranteed.
- If you have genuine reasons for not taking the trip, for example (without restriction) because of death, injury or serious illness of the passenger, close relative or friend, redundancy or jury service, you may postpone or transfer your booking to another person, provided they meet all the requirements relating to that tour. You must provide proof of why you are unable to travel at the time you change your booking. A fee of 200 USD per person is required if you postpone or transfer this tour no less than 15 days prior to trip departure. There will be no options available 15 days before the trip departure.