“A Home Away From Home”
Ramche Village Homestay Trek is the specially designed trek for those people who want to observe and experience the Nepali Lifestyle from up-close. This homestay trek is like an oasis for those travelers who want to have a taste ofauthentic Nepali culture and tradition while living with them.
On this 6 days Ramche village homestay trek, you will live in a Nepali traditional house where you interact with people, immerse in their culture, learn the local language, take a part in the agricultural lifestyle, and observe the local religious practices.
During the trek you will walk through the picturesque trail and rolling meadow, leading you right to the small yet magnificent village of Ramche. Ramche is a village in Dhading district situated at the border of Kathmandu valley in Bagmati zone, this village is inhabited by different caste and creed which represent a variety of Indo-Aryan and Mongoloid culture.
After arriving at this village, we spend two days to get a peek into the local life, living through the similar conditions, being part of their daily life and hence learning more about their culture and tradition. Being part of their daily lifestyle includes ingesting local delicious food, working in the field with local farmers, looking after the cattle and many more.
Few homes, fewer people, going about their lives in these treacherous parts of the earth with a smile on their lips, and the stories filled with mysticism in their hearts. Ready to be revealed, ready to be concealed within your souls, diaries, and cameras.
Join with Himalayan Scenery Treks and Exp. on this amazing trek and experience a home away from home.
Highlights of Ramche Village Homestay Trek
- Easy/moderate Trek
- Stay in a homestay with local families
- Spectacular views of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu Himal, and Annapurna Himal
- Visit to the magnificent landmark of Ramche Village – Hanuman Danda
- A peek into the Ramche's lifestyle
- Insight into the culture and tradition of the Ramche Village
- Working on the field with local farmers
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Three-night accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Two nights homestay accommodation in Ramche on full board (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- All the applicable entrance fees.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide.
- All Government taxes & office service charge
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US$ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Snacks /Drinks and other personal expenses
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
In Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition, your safety precedes every other thing. As this adventure entrails traveling in the remote mountainous region, we are always at mercy of nature. During the trip, the factors such as weather, natural disaster or a multitude of other factors which are beyond our control can subsequently bring the changes in the itinerary. Although all the itinerary we provide to you is guided and standard; please note that your team leader has the authority to alter or even drop the planned itinerary of any part if it is necessary due to safety concern. All the alterations or changes of the standard itinerary are made by the leader by taking into consideration the best interest of the whole group. We give our best effort to stick with the above-mentioned itinerary; however, in case of any unpredicted event which is beyond our control, you need to be flexible and take after the guideline as instructed by your leader.
Note that the company won’t be responsible for any result of alterations on itineraries or any delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
Why Book With Us?
- Best price
- Best safety records
- Easy payment processing
- Customizable trips as per your needs
- Departure for every booking
- Best customer care
- Specialized care and considerations
- Easy cancellation conditions
Please provide us your full credentials or a copy of your passport. Give your weight so that preplan your group’s trips for proper weight distribution. You may deposit a 10 to 20 percent advance of the total package amount while booking. You may pay rest of the amount before the trip. You can also pay us by card, bank transfer or online. Please visit here for payment details.
If you are unable to make your trip, let us know in advance. We will refund you as per our booking terms and conditions and available time frame. At times, there might be delays or cancellation of flights due to weather and unforeseeable reasons. In such cases, we will make our best effort to adjust your bookings and rearranging the schedule.
Still Need Help!
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Easy
- Trip Style Home Stay
- Group Size 02 - 12
- Transportation: Private Vehicle / Bus
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Trip Begins: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal