The crisis of COVID-19 pandemic has seemed to have lasted longer than anyone’s anticipation. With the first diagnosis case of Coronavirus in the Wuhan provinces of China on late Dec. 2019, this newly introduced COVID-19 has become a serious global health pandemic. Various health organization and agencies are working persistently to contain and prevent the virus from spreading further. In addition to this, the World Health Organization has declared the outbreak of the COVID-19 as Worldwide Emergency and requested everyone to take mandatory precaution for their own wellbeing.
In this global pandemic, where third of world population is under strict lockdown, practising social distancing and are fighting to get rid of this deadliest virus, there is one question bugging in everyone’s head: How long does it take for the pandemic to be lifted? When will we get to travel? Will it be safe to travel after the end of Corona Virus? When and where will it be safe to travel after the coronavirus? At the present condition where coronavirus is affecting the countries in various ways, these questions are one of the most difficult to answer. However, the best way to get to the conclusion of this questionaries is to keep a regular track and monitor the situation of the destination of your travel.
These are some of the tough time as the entire world is fighting against the spread of this Coronavirus (COVID-19), we can do nothing but wait until the world recovers from this pandemic. Staying in the home and maintaining the social distancing will sure to help minimize the risk and spread of this virus. As we all are fighting to overcome the chaos brought by the COVID-19 virus, holding up the travelling you have created will be the best decision else it might just exacerbate the situation.
Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd has always been concerned for the safety and well being of the fellow travellers and travel community. Amidst all the chaos, If the world wakes of the Coronavirus Spread, the world is waiting to be explored and framed. Maybe it will take next week, next month or even takes a year or two, we will surely get through this. Once we overcome this crisis, the world awaits us to embark on a new journey. Being a responsible tour operator, we assure you that we are doing everything in our power to help control this health crisis and once it is all over, it is our highest priority to guide you on your journey and plan a perfect travel experience in Nepal.
In the wake of the corona spread all over the world, here are some of the escape you might be interested. Considering the global lockdown, it is our effort to bring the travel industry to its life again. Don’t miss out this deal because you don’t know when this health crisis will over. You just lock upon your destination today and chose the dates when you’re ready.
When you purchase now and pick your dates, later on, you can…
- Choose the best goal to venture out and purchase presently to make sure about an astounding value bargain
- You can choose the travel dates as per your interest (extendable up to 3 years)
- You can buy the deal and gift to your loved one. They can pick their own dates to travel.
Travel Escape Highlights
- To save high Himalayan world popular Sherpas,
- To save the Nepalese tourism industry, workers, and Himalayan nature.
- Survive in this pandemic Himalayan Sherpas/ Himalayan Porters/ Himalayan guides and their family.
- To Help Nepali Covid-19 affected community
- Uplift the Sherpa Economy after Corona pandemic
- Easy booking and flexible dates. Chose your date as per your interest (Valid until 2022)
- Pay 50% in advance which will be used for livelihood and support of the travel community. You can pay the remaining 50% later.
- Refreshment trip to Himalaya kingdom of Nepal after quarantine
Why this offer in a pandemic?
This is the initiation taken by the team of Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition to support those isolated communities of the Himalayas who are having difficulty managing bread and butter. It is also our effort to uplift the economy of Sherpa along with other people isolated in the Himalayas after the pandemic is over.
Why is it important?
With the uncertainty growing day by day amid COVID-19, the economy of guides, porters, Sherpas have completely stopped. With no means to support themselves and their family, people are struggling hard to manage bread and butter. In this difficult time where our mountaineering heroes and people who support us to make our travel experience memorable; it’s our turn to help them to get through this hardship. We want to be able to support everyone in this field in every possible way we can.
We Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition team has taken an initiation to help everyone involved in this sector and henceforth suffering due to pandemic. Therefore, we have created a package whose portion goes to help these communities survive this crisis. So, we would like all the fellow travelers to support the Sherpa community, guide and porters to help them with their livelihood, feed their families, help the utilities, and medical needs.
Promotional Package Booking Terms and Condition
We are offering a new flexible booking policy applicable from September 1, 2020, to Dec 31, 2021, to all our new tailor-made packages only.
As flexible as Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition is in relation to future travel, we highly recommend that clients go thoroughly our new booking policy
- 10% of the total package cost should be paid at the time of booking which is to confirm the booking.
- 25% of the total package price is to be paid within the year of 2021. The receipt of your payment will be provided by the Himalayan scenery treks and Expedition
- The remaining 65% balance is payable upon your arrival in Nepal for Nepal trip (during the pre-trip meeting or on arrival day).