Nepal Tour with Mountain Flight and Rafting gives an inclusive experience of wonderful culture in addition to the unparalleled natural and adventure wonders of Nepal. The tour begins with an hour of mountain flight which takes you to Mt Everest (8848 Meter) along with nearly 400 km mountain range and the Tibetan plateau; “Roof of the World”. After having an eagle eye view of the magnificent Himalayan ranges, the trip goes to explore cultural riches of different places around Nepal. Although the tour has a basic theme of culture, it brings a very good mixture of heritage, nature, wildlife, lifestyle, rafting adventure, and Himalayan view.
The places that this trip goes – Kathmandu, Chitwan, Bandipur, and Pokhara and a rafting trip– have their own unique culture and lifestyle riches to amaze the visitors. Apart from culture and lifestyle, wildlife exploration at Chitwan National Park, adventure rafting in Trishuli River, rural heritage exploration at Bandipur and the Himalayan panorama from Bandipur and Pokhara make this trip simply a wonderful journey. Cultural heritage wonders of Kathmandu valley spread abundance of spirituality, historical and architectural aesthetics and wonderful skills of legendary artisans. Later the wildlife exploration at Chitwan National Park, thrilling rafting trip, rural life experience at Bandipur and incomparable views and sunrise from Pokhara and around make this trip a real journey to experience Nepal.
Highlights of Nepal Tour with Mountain Flight and Rafting
- Cultural sightseeing of Kathmandu
- Breathtaking Everest mountain flight
- Amazing jungle safari tour in Chitwan
- Thrilling rafting experience on the Trishuli River
- Exploring rural heritage at Bandipur
- Immersion into the wonderful beauty of Pokhara
- Sunrise tour to Sarangkot
- Spectacular views of Annapurna range
- Tour to World Peace Stupa and boating on the Lake Fewa
- Day 1:Welcome to Kathmandu:
- Day 2:Mountain Flight and Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu:
- Day 3:Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan:
- Day 4:Jungle Safari Activities:
- Day 5:Trishuli River Rafting and Drive to Bandipur:
- Day 6:Drive form Bandipur to Pokhara:
- Day 7:Pokhara Sightseeing Tour:
- Day 8:Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu:
- Day 9:See You Again:
- Airport pickup and drop by private luxury car
- All ground transportation by private luxury car
- 5-star hotels in Kathmandu on BB plan
- 4-star hotels in Pokhara on BB Plan
- 4-star Hotel in Chitwan BB plan
- Chitwan Jungle Safari activities
- All the permits and entry fees, parking fees
- Mountain Flight Ticket
- A professional English speaking tour guide all of your Nepal tour
- All sightseeing tour as per itinerary.
- Expenses for guide/driver etc.
- Last day farewell dinner with typical Nepali cultural program in Nepali Restaurant
- International airfare and travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Extra night accommodation other than itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Cost raised by cancelation. (Landslide, weather, political unrest, illness) which are not under our control
- Late check-out charge of Hotel (12:30 pm check out time)
Tour cost: Please email/ Contact us, cost is depend on group size,
In Himalayan Scenery Treks and Expedition, your safety precedes every other thing. During the trip, the factors such as weather, natural disaster or a multitude of other factors which are beyond our control can subsequently bring the changes in the itinerary. Although all the itinerary we provide to you is guided and standard; please note that your team leader has the authority to alter or even drop the planned itinerary of any part if it is necessary due to safety concern. All the alternations or changes of the standard itinerary are made by the leader by taking into consideration the best interest of the whole group. We give our best effort to stick with the above-mentioned itinerary; however, in case of any unpredicted event which is beyond our control, you need to be flexible and take after the guideline as instructed by your leader.
Note that the company won’t be responsible for any result of alterations on itineraries or any delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Difficulty Easy
- Trip Style Tour
- Accommodation 3 Star (or greater) Hotel
- Group Size 01 - 12
- Transportation: Private Vehicle / Aeroplane
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner